Saturday, July 11, 2015

Paint with your Kids


My kids love love love to paint! I am not the best painter, but honestly, who cares?? My kids certainly don't. All they care about is that I'm doing the activity with them.

Being creative is good for the soul and a great way to bond with your children. While preparing the table with all of the art supplies, I like to talk about what we all want to paint. Sometimes my kids like to tell me what they think I should paint, but this is also an opportunity to express my creativity as well, so I tell them "lets all make our own decisions about what we want to create".

In the picture above, we're trying out water color. I usually get my supplies at Michaels. They also have step by step water coloring books that are really helpful as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment