Thursday, August 4, 2016

Week 5 of Wednesday to Wednesday Weightloss and Wellness

Week 5

Goal #1: My goal for this week is to try not eating after 5pm. No snacking or late dinners for the week. This is not just a goal, it's a bad habit to break. I love eating late at night and it's definitely something that needs to change.

Goal #2: This week I think it's important to maintain my goals from previous weeks. Since my ultimate goal is a complete lifestyle change, it's crucial that I keep up with drinking enough water, exercising throughout the week, and making overall healthy choices.


Wednesday

Starting Weight: 187.7`

Breakfast: Red Grapefruit (0.5 cup)
                 Everything Bagel Thins
                 Cream Cheese (2Tbsp)
                 Coffee with Cream

Lunch: Teriyaki Chicken with Broccoli and White Rice

Dinner (4:45pm): Portobello Mushroom and Shrimp Alfredo (1cup) and side salad.

Water: 9 Cups 
 
 Steps: 6,315

Total Calories Consumed: 995
Total Calories Burned: 222

Thursday

Breakfast: Coffee with Cream (4tbsp of cream)
                Chocolate Peanut Butter and Banana Protein Shake

Lunch: Chipotle Carnitas Burrito
*My burrito ended up being over 1200 calories! I didn't realize this until I went home and counted it all out. Be careful when choosing your ingredients. 

Dinner (4pm): Baby Spinach Salad

Water: 8 Cups 

Steps:13,546
Exercise: Zumba Fitness

Total Calories Consumed: 1,946
Total Calories Burned: 1,062

Friday

Breakfast: Coffee with Cream
               Chocolate Peanut Butter and Banana Protein Shake

Lunch: BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad

Dinner(5:15pm): Roasted Chicken with rosemary potatoes and baked green beans

Snacks: Ice Tea and Lemonade 

Water:10 Cups

Steps: 13,087

Total Calories Consumed: 1,667
Total Calories Burned: 850


Saturday

****Girls Night Out****

This movie was HILARIOUS! I would definitely recommend it. I didn't count calories but lets just say there were lots of drinks and yummy bad food (and I don't even feel guilty).


Sunday

Breakfast: Coffee with Cream (4tbsp of cream)
                 2 Fried Eggs
                 Whole Wheat Toast with Butter

Lunch: I tried Pho for the first time this week! It was so delicious! The calories from what I could gather are around 350-450 depending on what you add. Not bad if you ask me. We also had shrimp spring rolls with peanut sauce (around 120 calories per roll with sauce).


Dinner: Grilled Steak and Salad 
Drink: 2 Blueberry Mint Mojitos

Water: 10 cups

*The day was spent with friends and I don't have an exact calorie count for the day. Roughly around 1,700

Monday

Breakfast:  Coffee with Cream (4tbsp of cream)
                 Chocolate Peanut Butter and Banana Protein Shake

Lunch: Kale and Cabbage Salad with Steak

Dinner: Clam Chowder
Snacks: Raw Blueberries (1cup)

Exercise: Elliptical, Weight-Lifting, Treadmill, and Stretching  

Steps: 11,457

Water: 11 Cups

Tuesday

*Family Issues Took Priority

Wednesday Weigh-In and Week Overview 

Ending Weight: 185.5
Total Weight loss for the week: 2.2lbs
I lost over 2lbs this week! I honestly can't believe it. I definitely indulged over the weekend and didn't stick to my goals as much as I would've liked, so I wasn't expecting that number on the scale. I also have had some family issues that ended up taking over Monday evening and Tuesday, so I apologize for leaving stuff out. 
Starting this online journal I had no idea how many bumps in the road there would be. I definitely  thought it would go a bit more smoothly. But this is life. It's messy and imperfect and it's so easy to get frustrated and feel like giving up at times. I think the biggest lesson for me is going to be staying positive and focused even if I don't don't see immediate results or even if I have setbacks. This week is a perfect example of that. Despite setbacks and not eating as well as I would've liked, I still lost weight because I am making positive changes and healthier choices overall.  

No comments:

Post a Comment