Tuesday, May 14, 2013

About Us






About Me 

I’m not a perfect person, mom or wife, but I know how to love my family with all that I am. I’m a stay at home mother and housewife with a bachelor’s degree in Human Services (counseling/mental health). I am passionate, affectionate, curious, loving and empathetic. I’m also stubborn, hot headed, extreme, and sensitive.
I strive to live my life as a genuine person and to stay true to myself as much as possible.  I thoroughly enjoy connecting to others and gaining a deeper understanding of the human experience.  

About My Husband Brendan

My husband is the love of my life, my best friend and a wonderful father to our two beautiful children. He’s incredibly affectionate with me and his children and always tells us how much he loves us.    

Brendan is a video game designer and is passionate about his work. I admire him for doing what he loves to do and marvel at his imagination and creativity. He is a very charismatic person who is often the life of the party. He's comfortable and confident with his values and beliefs, yet he always keeps an open mind and loves to converse and debate about a variety of topics. 

About My Daughter Scarlett (7 years old)

Scarlett is my little performer. She loves to act out scenes from movies or books and dancing her little heart out! She’s extremely affectionate and always loves to cuddle. She’s a bit of a mama’s girl but if you ask her who she would rather go to the park with, she'd definitely tell you her dad no questions asked (he makes up the best games and everyone joins in the fun). Scarlett is fascinated by human emotion (a girl after my own heart) and is incredibly intuitive to others and their feelings. She also loves animals and sharing her knowledge of animal trivia to anyone who's willing to listen. At the moment Scarlett wants to be a veterinarian when she grows up. 

About My Son Troy (4 years old)

Troy is curious and enjoys all things dangerous. He loves all weapons (especially lightsabers), wrestling, camping and video games. He’s also very cuddly and loves being held and kissed. He’s a daddy’s boy all the way and lights up every time Brendan walks in the room. They can play pretend fighting games for hours on end and sometimes even act out video games. Troy loves to bake with me and has the biggest sweet tooth in the world. He would eat ice cream and cookies for every meal if we let him. He wants to work with his daddy when he grows up (no surprise there).  







No comments:

Post a Comment