Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Art Wall




Every child is an artist! Creating an art wall is a great way to display your children's work of art. It builds confidence, it's fun, it's easy and it doesn't cost very much at all. We set ours up in our playroom, but I've seen others set them up in the hallway or their children's bedroom as well.

What you need:

Wall Decal
-I got mine on Amazon for $4.99 +free shipping

Curtain Wire, Stainless Steel
-IKEA has them for $12.99

Curtain Hook with Clip
-IKEA $2.99

*If you don't already have the tools to set this up, IKEA has a handy kit for $7.99








3 comments:

  1. I don't have the same time normal people have with their kids since I work a lot. I don't have much ideas to support my kids activities. This is awesome e idea and please keep it up. I love how you added the prices very cool

    ReplyDelete