Friday, July 29, 2016

My Favorite Shake



Chocolate, Peanut Butter and Banana Protein Shake 


This is my absolute favorite protein shake! It's only 320 calories and has 24g of protein, which is a great way to start the morning. Eating breakfast is normally a chore for me, I'm not always hungry first thing, but I need fuel to start the day. I'm currently attempting to workout mid-mornings during the week and this is the perfect shake before I hit the gym. I tried drinking this shake for the first time before doing a Zumba class (where I usually burns over 550 calories a class) and I had noticeable increase in energy. To top it off, it's without a doubt the best tasting protein shake I've ever had. If you have a sweet tooth like me, you wont be disappointed!

Ingredients:

1 Scoop Chocolate Fitmiss Delight 
2 Tbsp (heaping) Organic PBfit
8oz Vanilla Almond Milk 
1 Banana 
Ice or water as needed 

Blend, Serve and Enjoy! 

***I'm normally not a huge almond milk fan, but for this shake, it tastes delicious! 

Products:

Chocolate Fitmiss Delight
- Amazon Prime $25.47



Organic PBfit
- Costco $11.99

No comments:

Post a Comment